View Single Post
May 6th, 2013, 03:03 PM
Mega Super Mommy
As all the other ladies have said, I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't really address your question about getting DF on the same page, because when it comes to TTC, DH has usually let me call the shots and decide when I'm ready to start trying again.

But as far as the multiple m/cs go, yes, unfortunately it seems to be quite common, and it doesn't necessarily mean something is wrong with you. Back in 2006 I had a chemical, when I was 25. Then I had DS. Then 3 years later I had DD. Then we decided to TTC#3. I had a blighted ovum, diagnosed at 7wks. Then I had a missed miscarriage at 9 wks (there had been a hb just a couple days earlier, at 8w4d). I'm now 17 wks pregnant. I had all the tests run, and nothing showed up as abnormal. The babies were chromosomally OK, and my hormones and everything were fine. I guess it just happens sometimes. So yes, it's totally possible to still have more babies, even after multiple losses. My doctors always told me that the fact I had 2 healthy pregnancies in between my losses was a great sign that things were actually OK with me, and that the 2 losses between DD and now were just "flukes." I hate not having reasons for why crappy things happen, but oh well. Good luck with TTC!!!

August 2012 December 2012