View Single Post
May 6th, 2013, 02:41 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I know, hate how inactive it is! I either want a convertible seat for DD or i'll get a Nautilus (or Argos) for DS and give her his CA. The way i'm thinking though, passing down doesnt make sense... DS got his CA in Jan 2011 so i assume it was manufactured in 2010 (will check that of course just to make sure) - if it expires in 2015 DD will only 3 and ds would be 5 - i plan to keep ds harnessed until he's at least 5 so i would need another harness seat for DD so it doesnt seem logical to pass his CA down right? Just want to make sure i'm thinking right there... $150ish would be ideal but definitely less then $200. I've seen a lot of CA's on sale is there any reason for that does anyone know? I have a 2001 Buick Lasabre but we are looking into getting a minivan soon.... though just in case i need to plan for 3 across

Anyway, the kids are

SDD - almost 9 - low back TB - dont know her height or weight but shes really small - i want to say around 4 ft and 50ish lbs... she wears size 7.

DS - 3 years old - FF Complete Air (RF'ed until almost 3 but had to turn him when the baby came home from the NICU for space reasons ). At his last Dr.'s apt he was 32 lbs and i believe about 37 inches. He wears 3T

DD - 8.5 months but was born at 25 weeks so her adjusted age is about 5 months - Rf (obviously) in a snugride. Shes approximately 15lbs and wears 3-6 month clothes.

Thanks!