View Single Post
May 6th, 2013, 04:50 PM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie.June2013 View Post
Good to hear from you! First off, I am glad that baby is doing well. Hopefully he gets turned around from breech before delivery!

I can relate on feeling insecure. I feel enormous too, and I am excited to meet my baby and get my body back. I am definitely a lot bigger this time around than I have been before and it has been difficult to swallow sometimes. You should see the amount of stretch marks I have, its nuts. I can't look without tearing up a little But just hang in there. We are almost done and its worth it all at the end of the day, right?

Hopefully you get a chance to be a little more active on the board. I am feeling like labor isn't too far off for me as well. I have been having a lot of cramping. I am dialated to 1cm and 50% effaced. Hopefully I will have made a little more progress by next week's appt.

Good to hear from you!!
Thank you so much for your kind response. I hope I can be more active too. I feel like I have missed so much though even though I read here every day! I can't believe you're already progressing!! How exciting! I hope everything goes smoothly for you at your next appointment. It sounds like you are coming to the end of the road