Topic: CD15 Update
View Single Post
May 6th, 2013, 10:21 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMV106 View Post
Hey everyone!

CD15 today and I've been doing OPKs since CD9. They are still light and I really don't see much progression. Sometimes one will be kind of darker than the one before, but definitely still negative. I really hope this isn't going to be a repeat of last cycle, I'm so discouraged. We have been BDing some and my DH is hopeful, but I don't think he understands the fact that I can't get pregnant if I'm not Oing. He seems to think it's just going to happen...I, on the other hand, am more realistic which makes me depressed.

Is anyone else taking a while to regulate off the pill? I've been off for 3 months now and I don't seem to be regulating at all.

Everyone on my Facebook is getting married and having babies with no problem. I'm happy for them, but I wish I could do the same. My sister found out she was pregnant a couple of weeks ago, but she miscarried I am so sad for her. She has kids already, but this is her 3rd miscarriage and it breaks my heart.

Sorry for the Debbie-Downer post. I know I can vent to you girls, though

On another note, Happy Nurse's Week to all you fellow nurses!! Hopefully this will mean lots of cake and candy at work this week, haha
I am so sorry to hear that your sister had a miscarriage, I'm sure that is heartbreaking to everyone in your family.

I also totally relate to your feeling down and depressed. My DH had the same idea that when we do IUI next cycle, that if his little swimmers can get in close enough that we can get pregnant. I on the other hand am not so confident about this at all especially since we know that the right tube is damaged. So I totally understand how hard it is to be excited and positive when you really feel that you don't have a shot. I really hope that your body will begin to figure things out soon. Just wanted to let you know that I am thinking about you and praying for you.

LOL to lots of candy and cake for the nurses Our hospital doesn't want to leave people out so they can't acknowledge the nurses for all the hard work that we do. Instead they have a hospital week which I honestly think is a crock of crap. I work my butt off to save lives and you can't take time out to recognize that because you you are going to offend the other people that work at the hospital and don't have RN after their name?? Sorry it just irks me, can you tell ?? Happy Nurses Week to you too!!! Hope your hospital does a better job at recognizing the nurse staff than mine does.