View Single Post
May 7th, 2013, 08:22 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Again, I'm not writing this to be negative, I'm writing because I was in a similar situation once a very long time ago. It is very clear to me that you have insecurity issues and are scared to be alone. There is nothing wrong with that, a lot of women have this problem and it doesn't mean that you are "damaged" in any way. You made it clear that you understand that since he is giving you this ultimatum, he doesn't care about you. You know that, you have obviously spoken it aloud. Why is this even a decision?? You know as well as I do, that deep down, you are sure that even if you do make the decision that he wants you to, he will most likely still leave eventually and then what have you got to show for all the heartache that you have had to endure?

Abortion is a very personal decision. It is there for people in dire situations, Rape, mollestation. It is not to be abused and used as a backup form of birth control. You know how many women would kill to have the oppurtunity that you have? I know in your previous post you mentioned adoption? Wouldn't that be a better solution than abortion? Please reconsider. I really hope that you'll continue to think about this and not make a decision strictly based on the fact that you don't want to be alone.

This is a touchy subject and I hope that I don't offend which is certainly not my intention, but if you didn't want differing opinions, you wouldn't have posted this on a public forum.