View Single Post
  #227  
May 7th, 2013, 08:50 AM
Sapphera's Avatar
Sapphera Sapphera is offline
Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Calgary, AB
Posts: 1,941
From an email I sent a friend... (I'm on my phone right now)

Ugh, I don't know if I made the right decision... I wish David would have come to,this one.

I had the choice of having her send things in,and getting induced tomorrow.. Or getting lab work done, going back Friday and setting the induction for Saturday. They're planning on a 2 day induction routine (double balloon early aft day 1... Then the drip the next day).

So I chose to wait til Friday. No change in cervix, head still high, so higher chance of intervention. The c-sec rate on induction there is 25% so.. Ugh.

So that means I'll most likely go into the hosp on Saturday to get the balloon done, then come home and go in again Sunday for most likely a Monday baby.

At first she seemed to,push for me waiting, but as soon as I did, she started doing the hum haw thing... So I dunno.

I'm just at the lab now waiting for blood stuffs.
__________________
Michelle & David - WTTC with PCOS
DD - Kaia, May 9, 2013
WTTC #2
Reply With Quote