View Single Post
May 7th, 2013, 11:29 AM
TTC the newfashioned way
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaeSung View Post
First I must say I am not religious, and mentioning that offends me.
Offends you? You having an abortion less than a year ago, and contemplating another one, as a form of birth control offends ME.

I tried for 4 years to have my daughter and another year and a half for this pregnancy. I do not think you value yourself at all. Or that baby. This is the most precious thing in life, and you are taking it for granted. Thousands of women every day PRAY for this miracle. Can't you see that? Women spend THOUSANDS of dollars for this priviledge, and you just want to throw it away for this man?

Please do not let this man make decisions for you. You can do anything you set your mind to, you just have to believe you can do it. Stop listening to him say you can't. What do you know deep down you can do?

And I have known MANY women that would give anything to be in your shoes and pregnant. There are so many wonderful couples out there that would adopt your baby in a heartbeat and give him/her the best home possible, if you believe you can't. Do not make another rash decision you will regret. Please.

This man is wanting no commitment from you, and he just is being selfish and wants no ties to the future with you, when he ultimately leaves. Can't you see how manipulative and controlling he is?
TTC#1 since 10/2006, 5 failed IUI's, 1st IVF successful BFP!! Baby Girl 2/2011
TTC#2 BFP 9/2011, Natural Pregnancy! 3/30/12 M/C'd on 5/15/12 (9 weeks)
IVF#2 BFP 4/2013 M/C 6/2/13 (8 weeks)
FET #1 BFP 8/2013 - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #3 - Retrieval Oct 31st, Txferred 2 on 5d - a Blast and Morula - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #4 - ER scheduled for 4/4/14 retrieved 4 eggs. Txferred 3 embryos 4/7/14!....BFN...NOW WHAT?
Check out my NEWBORN Hats and Baby Items
@ http://www.facebook.com/ThePaisleyPerle

Last edited by *Leah*; May 7th, 2013 at 12:40 PM.