View Single Post
May 7th, 2013, 03:07 PM
Bébé Cowgirl
welcome to the group, i'm glad you found us - lots of great ladies & support when you need it. It's impossible to say if there's a larger issue yet with your losses...that you had a healthy baby in between them is often regarded by doctor's as indicating no recurrent pregnancy loss issues (i.e. just bad luck) BUT I was in a similar situation, although not as young as you, and after my 2nd loss when RPL tests were run I did in fact flag two blood clotting issues.

I would just tell you to push for more tests when you feel you're at a point you want to know definitively. Insurance (if you're in the U.S.) often won't pay for the testing - some is quite expensive - until you have a documented 3rd loss...in my case it did after only 2 losses, but probably only because a problem did turn up.

I'm loathe to tell ladies it's just bad luck (we hear it enough from the doctors) but honestly that probably is the most likely cause...it totally sucks, so you're entitled to some "why me?" moments...but hopefully as you TTC again you'll go on to have another uncomplicated pregnancy like you're 2nd one was. (((HUGS)))

Savannah Stylin!

Remembered Forever with Love
10/13/2008 (@9w2d) 10/18/2011 (@8w5d) 2/12/2012 (@4w3d) 8/13/2012 (@10w3d)