View Single Post
May 7th, 2013, 03:49 PM
Hi ladies. I'm Y, DH and I have been TTC for over 3 years. The two times that I have managed to get pregnant have ended up with a MC. I wasn't too heartbroken the first time I had a MC because we were not TTC at the time and we were not married yet but it doesn't mean that when I realized what had happened it didn't make me sad. When we finally got married and decided to actively start trying I never knew it would be this hard. I finally got pregnant Sept. of 2011, I felt what I thought was AF coming and figured I was not pregnant. I went out got on my horse and things didn't end well. She was spooked and I just couldn't stay on. I was devastated when the doctor told me why I was bleeding so badly, to make matters worse my husband was on shift at the firehouse. So you could only imagine with his wonderful schedule it is hard to do the deed on my fertile days if he is on shift. But he couldn't leave the firehouse to come to me and help me deal with what I was going through. I have not been able get back on my sweet horse since then and I have not been able to get pregnant since then either. I am heartbroken every month because I get my hopes up only to be let down. I don't know how much longer I can keep trying.