Topic: Cervical pain
View Single Post
May 7th, 2013, 05:47 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Okay, this is a kind of TMI question. I am almost 22w pg and I have had some cervix pain in the past but nothing too painful or long lasting. Today though Its been going on for at least 30 minutes and its starting to worry me. Its not like gut wrenching pain and I am not bleeding, its almost like a burning kind of pain. I know its my cervix or lower cuz I felt stuff like this towards the end of my previous pregnancies and I could always tell when I was dilating or effacing. I have not done any really physical activity today, the heaviest thing I carried was a laundry basket and DH and I haven't DTD for a few days. Standing is pretty uncomfy but sitting down doesn't really change anything. I have had a bit more discharge lately but that is pretty normal for me during pg.
I have a midwife appt tomorrow afternoon so I am thinking I should be fine to ask them about it then...but does anyone think I should be more concerned? This is my 5th pg so maybe things are more sensitive to baby movement and such? I don't want to overreact but I don't want to under-react either.

*Thank you peimum for the gorgeous siggy!*