View Single Post
  #16  
May 8th, 2013, 06:38 AM
MarylandMama's Avatar
MarylandMama MarylandMama is offline
Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Maryland, near DC
Posts: 1,145
Mine was just like that. I thought it was my water, but not sure. I called the dr, they had me come in to check, confirmed it was in fact my water, and send me straight to the hospital. Good luck! I hope it's not for you and that those babies keep cooking a bit longer! KUP!
__________________
Karen





Reply With Quote