View Single Post
May 8th, 2013, 07:24 AM
Join Date: Jul 2012
We are doing a delayed selective schedule. DH has agreed no vaccines until at least one year and I'm pushing for two years. Our son also will not be getting all of the recommended vaccines because I don't feel they are necessary for him based on our lifestyle.
Personally as a child I developed measles from the MMR shot and that's just not a risk I feel like taking with my son.
I also read Dr Sears book and it was very informative and helpful in making our decision.
View Public Profile
Find all posts by Pretty Crispy