View Single Post
May 8th, 2013, 09:14 AM
Super Mommy
I am not one to handle stress well at all. It eats away at me. So right now I am still in a funk over the TTC stuff and also now trying to figure out when I have to fly from Dallas to Boston to meet movers who will be packing and moving my grandmother's apartment (she is already here now). I will either have to fly out the weekend of May 18th or sometime in June. I am waiting to hear back from the landlord on whether they will release her from her lease, if June will be covered by security or not at all, etc. I hate having a bunch of stuff to do on weekends. I end up feeling like I am running around and not relaxing. I have to stay at my parents' house Thursday night and Friday morning to care for my aunt and grandmother while my mom has a full body PET scan. Then Mother's day weekend needs to be split between DH's mom and my mom. My mom would completely use it against me in the future if I didn't go over (I love her, but she is definitely manipulative). I am hoping that DH's mom isn't going to want any special attention. Then my 30th birthday is over memorial day weekend. I am tempted to just buy a cake for myself and stay home cuz I really don't feel like celebrating at this point, not to mention that most of our friends won't be around at all.

I need to see my therapist soon. I know when I feel that pit in my stomach, I have been bottling way too much emotion inside.

Lucas Xavier is here! Born 4/24/2014 at 10:47pm
7 pounds 6 ounces
20.5 inches long