Topic: Music
View Single Post
May 8th, 2013, 09:36 AM
♥ Life with BOYS ♥
Omg I looooooved Goo Goo Dolls in middle school. !!! LOL

My top pics are Pitbull, Alicia Keys, Black Eyed Peas....

I've seen Pitbull a ton in person at parties and clubs but more of a personal experience.. he wasn't there to sing. (He wasn't always Mr. Worldwide.. he was just Mr. 305 back then LOL) I've seen Alicia Keys during her Ladies Tour with Beyonce and Missy Elliot. I WISH I had made it to any of the Black Eyed Peas concerts... they are INCREDIBLE! I love all their lighting and high energy. Definitely on the bucket list. I've been to a few other concerts in my life but none of my favorite people... Chamillionaire, Green Day, Rick Ross, Kelly Clarkson & Clay Aiken, Alanis Morsette... I would LOVE to see a Flo Rida concert as well.

I've seen a lot of people before they were big.. Britney Spears & N'Sync (w Justin Timberlake) once toured with a CARNIVAL to Pompano Park in Broward County. I had never even heard of them. They were all wearing different color wind-breaking jumpsuits. Omg. My Dad and I were making so much fun of them and their weird electronic pop music. WHO KNEW who they'd become. Hahahaha! I also grew up in the same neighborhood as Two Live Crew. They used to preform at the mall by the foodcourt for fun. Bobby Brown was even there once. I had NO IDEA who they were at the time. I just knew they said a lot of bad words & gave our free cassette tapes. HAHAHA.

Yes, I said cassette tapes.

Wife since 2004. ♥ Mom since 2008.

♥ TTC #1: 4 yrs, 2 months ♥ TTC #2: 1 yr, 5 months ♥ #3: Surprise twins lost at 7 & 10 weeks.