Topic: Animals?
View Single Post
May 8th, 2013, 12:07 PM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christina642 View Post
7 horses?????? I have two and am the only one that rides. Well sometime the kids but not very often. What kind of horses do you have.

Lets see. I have 4 kids and #5 on the way lmao. Ok really lmao. I have 11 chickens. 2 horses. 2 dogs (a lab and a doxie) 2corn snakes. and a bearded dragon. The snakes are my husbands and the lizard is my 7 year olds. The chickens we just got this year so there still little and not laying yet. My horses are my babies. I tell my husband I could get rid of everything except the horses and the chickens and be happy lmao.
3 QH Paints, 1 Connemara X Welsh and 3 Warmbloods (Trakehner, Oldenburg and Holsteiner X Oldenburg). 3 are lesson horses I use for my students and the other 4 compete in show jumping. Both my boys ride and I ride and show when not preggo of course but also teach daily and have students that show and compete under me. If they can't afford their own horse they lease mine, which puts points on them for me and scholarship money in their pokets (everybody wins).

Our Tobianne 10/24/13

DS # 1 Jacob is 7 years old
DS # 2 Austin is 3 years old

Last edited by PolicemansCowgirl; May 8th, 2013 at 12:13 PM.