View Single Post
May 8th, 2013, 02:26 PM
My period is very irregular and I am not on HBC. (None in December, Jan 3, Feb 15, None in March, April 13). I have not been very sexually active for a few weeks, up until the 3rd of May. We did not even have full intercourse due to other circumstances, he was maybe inside of me for 10 seconds.

3 days later, on the 6th, I noticed brown discharge when I wiped. It was enough to where I needed to wear a panty liner on the 7th, and today the 8th it is very light and I can only notice it very faintly if I insert a Q-tip.

This doesn't sound like inplantation, does it? I thought this takes at least a week. If my period comes in a more regular state, I would expect it in a week or two. I thought maybe this was my period starting early, but it hasn't become red or heavy like it usually would.

Maybe my S/O scratched the inside of my vagina? (there was some fingers involved) Or maybe since we have not been very sexually active, penetration caused some slight bleeding that lingered inside of me for a bit?

I have some HPT and I'm excited to use them but I don't want to get my hopes up considering he did not ejaculate inside of me and wasn't really "up there" very long.

Any ideas?