View Single Post
May 8th, 2013, 05:51 PM
Platinum Supermommy
It makes me angry how terrible military health care is, actually. They get worse care than medicaid patients! (I know because I was on medicaid with my first child and my friend was on military care (Tricare or something?) and it was like I could go anywhere, for anything 100% covered, but she was SUPER limited and had to drive soooo far just to see a doctor on her plan. Not cool! And she had NO choice of hospital.

I can't wait to see your new space once it's all done. It must feel SO good that this finally happening!! Good luck at your glucose test, too. Which flavor is the drink they gave you? They gave me fruit punch and it wasn't horrible.

We found our Rabbi because was recommended by midwife. His whole approach with baby was so much gentler. He gave the baby some wine on a piece of gauze before hand (the doctor he did out first son gave him nothing) The Rabbi did it at our home and it was very fast and baby barely cried and barely bled. With our youngest my husband said it was pretty traumatic the way they did it, but I wasn't there for that.

I understand sometimes you have to go somewhere when sick. That's life. I personally try to stay home. but when we are coughing all over the place, I don't bring my kid to gymnastics. And in this case, it would have been like bringing one of my boys who are sick to sit with me while daughter did gymnastics. I know for a fact these people could have dropped their not sick child off so the older child wasn't hanging around being sick there for an hour. THEN the kids dad came and the mom left, and the mom asked if her sick daughter wanted to go with her or stay. I mean, hello, your kid is sick. Why even ask. Bring her home with you!

Sounds like great deals on the towels and clothes! WOW!