Topic: Moody tonight
View Single Post
May 8th, 2013, 06:07 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Ugh! My mood did quite the swing tonight! I was fine and then I started to vacuum the rug and saw how stained it is and went into a crying fit because it was so dirty. That turned into sobbing over the fact that all the laundry is dirty and the house is a wreck.

I tried to just sit it out but DH has to question and make it worse. I would think by now he knows not to question a moody pregnant woman! " Are you mad at me?" .... " NO! Why do you have ask me that all the time?" ..." Well you are sitting there looking like you are going to kill someone." Sheesh! Just let me sit here and look mad...I am sitting and not talking so I don't do or say anything I regret! Then later he says " Have you been in a bad mood all day?"..... Seriously man, you really need to just let this one go and remember your wife is 36 weeks pregnant and having a mood swing!!!!

There is a frog croaking outside in the backyard and it is so loud! I wish I had a gun to go and shoot the darn thing! That would be a site huh? Pregnant lady with a shotgun hunting around the backyard where there is a giant hole that used to be an inground pool looking to shoot a bullfrog!

Then, to comfort myself I got out a pint of ice cream and sat down to eat it...only to have the container crack open and start dripping. So now I have to eat as much as I can and throw the rest out.

And what are my thoughts? Oh they are fun! I don't think I can handle having a baby right now! I want this kid out! I don't care about being patient! She better come soon! But wait...no I cant have her now there is soo much to do!

My house is a wreck and I feel like I need to go and clean it all now..but I can't stand the thought of doing anything at all right now either. So its gonna have to wait no matter how annoyed I feel...grrr... and DH better just let me be a grumpy woman for now...if he knows whats best.

Ah..that said I feel a tiny bit better. I know you all understand...