View Single Post
May 8th, 2013, 06:30 PM
Mommy to 3 Blessings!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MammaWannaBe View Post
Hmmm good questions. I don't know what my doctor will say on Monday when I ask about solids, but part of me wonders, why see a doctor at all that you don't trust? I'm not saying do everything they say always, but I think it's important to trust your doctor enough to discuss your feelings and come up with a good strategy. That is what I am hoping to do. I've heard rice cereal could help for reflux and spitting up and Vivi is doing horribly with that so I am going to ask about it. In terms of other food, I really don't think she's ready. I think I'll know when she is but I really don't see it yet. She sits with us at the table at dinner but isn't showing any interest in us eating. I think I'll be closer to5-6 months till she's ready.
I trust my doctor, been going there for 15 years but he is very big on switching things around when new studies arise and that I don't like....but I do trust him but I can also guarantee that all of her Pedi's are not on the same page...they all have a different theory which is what confuses me.

"Gina"

Wife to Glenn
Mommy to:
Sarah (15)
Christopher (7)
Sophia (9 months)

Scentsy ~ Certified Independent Consultant
https://ginaamadorong.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Home