View Single Post
May 9th, 2013, 05:52 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I just had to share this with you ladies because I know you all will understand my frustration with DH. Let me preface this with the fact that DH has a college degree in mechanical engineering and works as a production engineer so he is a pretty smart guy.

We recently started TTC again and on Tuesday I got a positive OPK so we BD on Tuesday and I wanted to BD last night. DH was really tired and was having some performance issues (don't tell him I said so..lol) So I told him that we really needed to BD tonight because our time to get pregnant was right now. And he said what are you starting your period tomorrow..lol. Men have no idea what we as women go through to get pregnant. Taking our temperature every morning and POAS!! I got frustrated with DH at first but then I just had to laugh because he will never understand what it takes to get pregnant. I think he just believes that we BD and we magically get pregnant. Thankfully things were working this morning and we were able to BD so now the dreaded TWW.

Did you or do you share what all it takes to get pregnant with your DH?

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy