View Single Post
May 9th, 2013, 09:55 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Medicaid really is great insurance. What's crazy is medicaid is one of the few insurances that people don't have much trouble getting to cover out of hospital births. Tricare it's really hard to do that, from what what I hear. Other insurances you really have to fight them.

Good luck today at your appointment. I can't wait to hear the update! Sounds like you found the perfect mama to buy clothes from, too. Dang! Way to go! Maybe she doesn't ask for more because she has what she needs and wants to help other people out, but still wants to make a little cash? I am trying to sell a small lot of boys clothes for $10 on cragislist and it's not moving, but I think that's because so many people have way better deals. For me though, less than $10 isn't worth the effort; I can just drop it off at the good will.

Muffins sound SO good. I've been eating pretty healthy lately. Here is what I ate yesterday:

(Plain yogurt blended with 2 large strawberries and 2 strawberries slices on top)
(2 slices of swiss, some red grapes, and bread with butter and pepper)
(veggie pasta with fresh pesto)
(sugar free strawberry jello and a slice of pineapple)
(spring salad, greek olive salad, and a sweet potato with butter, sour cream, salt, and pepper)

Last edited by alittlelost; May 9th, 2013 at 09:57 AM.