View Single Post
May 9th, 2013, 11:30 AM
Super Mommy
So I got a call from my mom yesterday that I need to take my grandmother to my house. She cannot stay. My mom, master manipulator, was going on and on about a situation and how she is ready to call the police to have my grandmother committed for evaluation. I drop everything and rush over there from work. I spent 4 hours talking to them, trying to mediate a situation that I should not have been called about if those two grown women could handle their temper tantrums. At least I was able to finally voice my opinions about both of them without retaliation because I was the only SANE grown up in the room. "yes grandmother, you have memory issues and CANNOT be relied on to take care of your own disabled daughter right now. If you don't like that, you can leave but you are NOT taking her with you." "and you mother, you need to figure out constuctive solutions to make this situation work because we are getting NOWHERE with you attacking your mother verbally."

Why oh why do I have to be the grown up here? And I am still fielding the complaint phone calls from my mother today. "she's got an attitude" "she's looking at me like I am lying to her" and on and on. I flat out told them both they are being selfish and that I am supposed to be trying to get pregnant, but this stress is NOT going to allow that to happen.

I have a pit in my stomach. My chest is tight. My throat is tight. I keep wanting to cry and scream. I am on the verge of an anxiety attack, like I am barely maintaining the control over this situation.

Lucas Xavier is here! Born 4/24/2014 at 10:47pm
7 pounds 6 ounces
20.5 inches long