View Single Post
May 9th, 2013, 09:58 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Ah! I went to a practice like that before (well, technically, my practice now has multiple midwives, too, but I LOVE them ALL) at the place I went before though there was one who really set out above the rest to me, though they were all good, just one always spent more time with me and gave me peace of mind.

Maybe YOU have a hidden twin I don't know why you might measure 4 weeks ahead, but I hope it's not GD. Sometimes we just hit growth spurts I think and then it levels back out again. I measured behind with all my kids but they came early, BUT I have heard of people who measure ahead going early, too. Some of us are just microwaves instead of ovens!

You did have a really productive day today. Early to bed sounds well deserved, and it'll help you sleep off the remaining effects of the glucose test.

Baby girl is doing well for me! I wish I could afford another 3d ultrasound, but now that it's later I feel like that money will be better spent on baby items. The pack and play should arrive tomorrow!