View Single Post
May 9th, 2013, 10:00 PM
Beautiful Life!
Yay for finals being over with! I do think you're crazy for enrolling in more for next semester! The last semester I went to school I was at the end of my pregnancy with my daughter, but she wasn't due for a month and a half after the semester ended. It was hard. I can't imagine doing it right that close to your due date. I will be your cheerleader though!

Appt. went well today! I'll post pics in another topic.

Technically, I am a SAHM. Two years ago, after working for an organization for 6 years, teaching life skills to foster youth, I decided to be a SAHM. Since then, I have done odd jobs and temporary jobs here and there when I'm asked. Recently, I learned my grandma has pancreatic cancer, so I thought I'd try to do something to earn a little extra money for us to go visit her before she passes. I started selling chocolate through Dove chocolate, which has been fun. Then, I got a call from my former employer asking if I'd do some temporary work at their youth home. So I've been doing some overnights there once in awhile. Now they want to know if I'm interested in a part-time job. I told them I'd have to think about it. I'll probably try to just keep it as a once in awhile I'll do some overnights for them, but we'll see. So that's my SAHM status update.