View Single Post
May 10th, 2013, 07:43 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi ladies! I had my 16 week visit on the 8th but life has been busy. My blood pressure was lower than it has been I told them to check it THEN weigh me and they FINALLY listened! Win for me I'm up 7lbs from April 1st WHOOP WHOOP! Baby's heartrate was 155-160. The doc wouldn't give me an exact number but let me listen for a good 2 minutes I'm so in love. They took 3 vials of blood so I keep checking the test results page to know what's going on but they haven't popped up yet. Since my bp has been on the higher side they want to check for pre e. Oh....yeah....by the way...

MY ANATOMY SCAN IS IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS!!!!!!
May 23rd @ 11:30am!
DH SHOULD BE HOME TO SEE IT!!

It might seem like such a small thing and I KNOW women have had it a lot harder than I have, but coming from waiting, trying so hard and the infertility diagnosis and utter lack of hope with the spotting and everything, I just can't believe I'm 16 weeks pregnant and get to see our little miracle in less than 2 weeks. I'm so excited and nervous! I hope yinz are all doing just as well :0)

2013 Mommy
"No freedom til' we're equal. D*mn right I support it." - Macklemore "Same love"