View Single Post
May 10th, 2013, 07:26 AM
Platinum Supermommy
We ate by the neighbor the other night, since Rob put an alternator in her car, they owed us beer and food. She made fried chicken, greens, etc etc. She did it all cheap though, even the chicken seasoning was from a pkg. Still tasted good, but I was kinda disappointed. The only thing I really didn't care for was the greens. She added canned greens to hers and they must season them with nutmeg or cloves or something. It's got that spicy/back of your throat taste, and I'm not a fan of either of those tastes. Oh well, Weston likes the leftovers LOL
AND Oh my GOD her friends. You can totally tell the ones born and raised in WI and the migrants from Chicago. This one lady is on the phone all.night. and every time her kids would come ask for something, she'd turn and just snap "get the F out of my face!".. poor kids. I even found one of them in my house downstairs playing the wii by himself. I didn't even know he came in HAHA!

I don't wash most of the windows very often, but there are a few (screen doors) that I do all the time.

It is the year of roller blades. Noah got a pair from a garage sale he went to with a friend, so I had to order two more pairs for the girls. They were lucky I sold some diapers so I had paypal cash or they would have been fighting for weeks til we saved some money. Or should I say I am lucky? lol