View Single Post
May 10th, 2013, 07:56 AM
Administrator
I am having a really hard time fitting it into my routine. My strength training takes an hour and a half to two hours of my day usually. I could trim down how much I am doing but I like my routine and want to see results this time around so I really don't want to change that. I just can't seem to make time for cardio too. I decided this week I was just going to focus on getting back into a good routine and next week I would try to squeeze some cardio into my week.

I have two ideas for how to get my cardio in and would like your opinions. One is to start doing 20 minutes instead of 30 minutes. I could probably squeeze in 20 minutes three times a week. OR I could stick with 30 minutes and cut it down to twice a week. The reason I like to do 30 minutes is because I normally don't start feeling it till the 20 minute mark and then I will start sweating and feel like I'm burning calories/fat. But maybe 20 minutes would be better. I just really want to have some cardio in my routine. I have fat to burn! LOL.

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!