View Single Post
May 10th, 2013, 01:26 PM
Intactivist
Ladies and Mammas! I need your opinions / input / advice!

Over the last few months we have been seeing more and more new faces and our Hideaway has tons of threads from soooo loooooooong ago. I would like to know what you girls feel about be erasing that one and starting a new one? I think that it's only fair since a lot of those ladies are no longer here, nor do they post and I do not want there information out there for everyone to see. I do plan to still keep it private with a password to make sure it's secure as possible. You will obviously have to be active within AP, and if you are a part of it but not active I will remove you until you become active again and meet the requirements again. I am thinking, 100 posts in AP to qualify, just like the old way. What are your thoughts?

Second:

I would like to start a Cook Book sticky, where we can all post recipes. There have been SO many nights when I had NO clue what to make for dinner, so I thought it would be beat for us ladies to share our favorite recipes with each other.

What do you think?

Thank you *Kiliki* for my perfect siggy

Want to find a calmer way to parent? Please visit here HINTA Hitting Is Never The Answer
Gentle parenting is about guiding instead of controlling,
connecting instead of punishing,
and encouraging instead of demanding.
It's about listening, understanding, responding and communicating.

)O( Peace on Earth begins at Home )O(