View Single Post
May 10th, 2013, 07:19 PM
Learning to walk in faith
Thanks ladies! I think I'll be able to come up with a few more things to put on my registry with y'all's suggestions, and am less worried about formula than I was before. I didn't even think of nursing pads or Lansinoh, especially. I guess I could put a few cute cloth diapers on there too, and I don't think my mom would mind putting a short note.

Sara, for the reasons some of the ladies talked about in this thread:

http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1...questions.html

I think I'm going to go ahead and pass on the pump for now, and re-evaluate if I'm having issues with oversupply, etc. It seems like one of those things that, if you buy one, it's better to just buy a good one and given how expensive the good ones are, I would just be more comfortable proceeding without one unless I really need it. I'd rather have to run out and pick one up on the fly than spend a ton (or have shower guests spend a ton) and not use it, KWIM?

Quote:
I would think that most ppl attending would know you well enough to realize what your plans for baby are.
I guess I'm kind of weird, then. My closest friends before I got married were mainly guys, so my circle of girlfriends is pretty small (so I'm not exactly squealing over baby stuff with them they're happy for us, but they're guys) and I just haven't talked about my diapering, nursing, etc. plans with most of my family members. It isn't a secret or anything - I just haven't mentioned it and the questions I keep getting asked are more about how I'm feeling, if we're excited, if we've got a name, etc. than they are about parenting plans.

Thank you to Jaidynsmum for our awesome banner and my fabulous siggie!