View Single Post
May 10th, 2013, 08:01 PM
Mega Super Mommy
The Eveflo will also not fit RF behind a seat, only in the middle where the majority of the back of the seat fits between the front seats, lol.

We tried the Graco My Size and it also would not fit behind a seat. The other issue was that it was too wide to fit in next to our Evenflo. Our cars are RIDICULOUS. We bought the Toyota 2-3 years before we were even married and the Jeep we actually bought the year before I got pregnant. I thought the Jeep had PLENTY of room to hold a car seat. Now I know better.

We bought the Radians because they were the only seats that I could find that were narrow enough to fit next to our Evenflo and infant car seat in the middle seat. Otherwise we would have to install one behind the driver (see pushing seat too far up issue) and one behind the passenger seat.

Very. Very. Irritating.

I haven't had my second baby yet so we're still using the Evenflo RF in the middle seat for our toddler. I love my Evenflo!

'Scuse the bad typing, please. 'Breast is Best' but not when browsing the internet!