View Single Post
May 11th, 2013, 08:44 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Appointment yesterday went all right. The lab didn't pick up my strep b culture last week, so we had to do that again. When the nurse took my blood pressure it was 138/90. Last week it was 136/68 so I stopped taking my BP at home thinking I was just stressing myself out, but it looks like it's still running a bit high. They told me to take it twice a day at home and if it's 140/90 or higher that they want to know. Well the one this morning was 140/96. I took it an hour later and it's 142/92. I don't have a headache today, and my swelling isn't anything new. Plus, no protein in my urine yesterday. SO wanted me to call them already today since he was there yesterday when they said to call if it was still up, but it's the weekend and it's not THAT high. Anna is moving around great this morning and so I don't know if it's worth calling on a Saturday.

Any advice? I don't want to risk anything, but I'm pretty sure they're just going to tell me to keep monitoring it and let them know if I get swelling, vision problems, or a bad headache. Right? I figure if it's up all this weekend I'll call it in Monday morning. Am I being too nonchalant?