View Single Post
May 11th, 2013, 02:17 PM
Super Mommy
I honestly love the gap we have, which is about 6.5 years. ODD is pretty self reliant on things like getting dressed, getting her shower (I have to help a little) and she helps a ton with her sister.

We dhaven't even decided if we want to go for a 3rd. I think parts of us would really like to try for a boy (but still be very happy with a 3rd girl) but we also want to be better off financially. I want very badly to go back to school and need to at least finish my RN or BSN. I want to go for my Master's but could put that off long enough to have a baby if I at least had the BSN... I need experience time before jumping in to my planned area of study for my master's anyway. I could technically get my BSN done in less than 3 years, but it all depends on when I can actually get my classes in.

So, for us, it will be at least 3 years, and probably no more than 5 IF we decide to go for another. I would like it close to 4-5, but I'm not getting younger, lol. If we waited the full 5 years, I'd be nearly 35, and I don't think I would try beyond that.