View Single Post
May 11th, 2013, 08:01 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hi. I am sorry that you are so scared. It will be a hard decision for you to make but in the end you will decide what is best for you sweetie.

My children range in age from 22 to 1.5 years so I understand what you mean about starting over. It is different though. Everything with my daughter is so much different than it was with the boys. And not because she is a girl, but because I have so much more patience now. I am more likely to just let the house get messy and play with her, enjoy her and not let all the little stresses get to me.

As far as the guy goes... ditch him. He is a trainwreck waiting to hurt you worse and just rub more salt in your already unhealed wounds. Please don't think you will be alone forever... Mr. right is out there. You just have to kiss a whole ton of frogs to find your prince. If you settle for this guy that is already lying to you then you are just setting yourself up for another pattern of an abusive relationship.

You seem to base your self worth on what others are thinking about you and your decisions. Take a minute and look at you. You have a good job - I bet you have a ton of other really cool qualities hidden away. It is easy to only see the negative about you when you are beaten down emotionally for so long.

(((hugs))) Take a few days and think about the pros and cons. Write it all out on paper.

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.