Topic: Delayed shots
View Single Post
May 11th, 2013, 08:44 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by alittlelost View Post
I think that's true, Fluga. I've noticed a HUGE difference in my unvaccinated child (youngest). He very very very rarely gets sick. He's 5 and he's only been TRULY sick ONCE in his life. (We all got a 48-72 hour bug; he got it too, but his only lasted 8 hours.) Other than that, every now and then the family gets sick and IF he is affected at all (normally he's not) he only gets a mild fever that lasts for 12 hours tops (and doesn't slow him down a bit), then he's fine. I wish I had his immune system. Coincidence is of course always a possibility, but I know sooooo many women who can tell you the same story, and then there's the science to back up why this happens, so I do think it's *possible* there is more to it than simple coincidence
I agree. My son who has had some shots has been sick way more than my dd. He even got tubes at 8 months old cuz he got 6 back to back ear infections. He gets viruses and my dd has not. She has been sick once. She got roseola when she was 6 months old and that's it. No colds or anything.

Thank you so much AlexAiden Mommy for my beautiful siggy!