View Single Post
May 12th, 2013, 12:33 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Reposted from February, because I still bounce back and forth after nine months of doing the same...

So Little Miss A will be in Paris for 10 days (I know, poor us ) next month. I will be renting a stroller (our BOB Stroller was not worth schlepping over) while there. The place lists the MacLaren Quest Stroller as the smallest and lightest (appealing) but says for children 6 months and over. But MacLaren on its own website lists the stroller for 3 months and up. Little Miss A will be 4 months and is a big kid with good (although not perfect) neck control already, so I'm thinking this is the better option. (It has the additional advantage of reclining flat for naps in the park or at a cafe, which is super appealing.)

So for those of you with more experience in the stroller realm, is it not unreasonable to get the Quest and ignore the French shop's recommendation of 6 months? The other rental stroller option (recommended by the shop for 0 and up) is the Graco Mosaic, which seems a bit bigger and more cumbersome and may not lie flat.

Thanks!