View Single Post
May 12th, 2013, 05:55 AM
Super Mommy
Hello! I was super busy, so this is a delayed reply, but I literally didn't turn on the computer for a few days! :-) Trying to catch up now. We had a crazy night out yesterday for a mate's birthday. It was great. I think I needed a good night out like this, it helped me relax from all the ttc stress. Last time we had a proper crazy, drunk night out as a group like that was new year's!!! AAAGGEEES! We returned home at 5 in the morning and stayed over our mates's house as they live almost next door to the club! We had to get up at 8 to leave though as we had to take my father in law to cambridge at 9 o clock. His car has broken down and he needed a lift for work. Massive hangover but it was an awesome night with awesome people. As for mother's day, I can not do anything for my mum as she is too far away, she is in greece and I am in england. And we can't do anything for my mother in law either because mother's day for the uk is a different date (in march). So we will just sit and chill for the rest of the day. We need it after last night's madness and we have long shifts at work tomorrow. Will post some pics from last night! :-) Can't wait for thursday, we are going to the doc's with DH for some advice, I am excited. Also my sis in law has asked me if I can teach her youngest daughter the piano, she is only 6. I will be having her every friday, on my day off for lessons in my house! :-) Take care everyone!