View Single Post
May 13th, 2013, 08:04 AM
Super Mommy
CD1....AF has started. I am excited and apprehensive. This will be the first cycle we are TTC. Family is doing ok for the moment. Everyone seemed to be getting along better this weekend. I hope they can figure out how to make the situation work. My mother is still complaining to me, saying "one more instance and she is off to your house", despite the fact that my father says it is getting better.

I confronted my mother with the fact that she is telling my 12 yr old brother nasty stories about my grandmother. I told her it is inappropriate and she has no shiny clean past herself. She's just so hateful towards my grandmother. I get it. She didn't have the childhood she wanted. Neither did I. Like I said, she's no shiny clean mother herself. It's time to let go. She makes comments about my grandmother's short term memory loss like " since she can't remember as well, now I am to blame for things others have done?" I told her "yes, this comes with the territory of memory loss". It's unfortunate, but this is what can happen. Sometimes I just want to say "is this how you want us to treat you when you are her age?"

But at least my father is not travelling for work this week and can help play referee between them. I will be focusing on craziness at work and trying to relax in my free time. I know TTC can be a lengthy process, but I am truly crossing my fingers for a BFP next month and a healthy pregnancy.

Lucas Xavier is here! Born 4/24/2014 at 10:47pm
7 pounds 6 ounces
20.5 inches long