View Single Post
May 13th, 2013, 01:39 PM
mommy in the making
So I used to have a journal in this section a long long time ago, so I was just reading it again and decided I wanted to start fresh. I love the journals because it is a way for me to keep everything logged and get my emotions out in the open.

Here's my story, I'm Beth (28) and DH is Aaron (30) and we have been ttc since August 2011. I was diagnosed with pcos around that time as well as hypothyroidism, I had a scare a little while back because they thought they found a nodule on my thyroid but it turned out to be a false alarm. My family doctor said that my levels are not low enough for synthroid (I took it at one time, but they said I didn't need it). I have a roller coaster of a ride ttc our first. We have had to put it on hold a couple times due to family illnesses and my DH had to have surgery last year about this time.

I'm currently taking medicine wise a prenatal, finished provera (on CD 4), and starting my clomid tomorrow. We have decided since it was so stressful last month that I am not going to be temping this cycle, taking a mini-break from that. I also use pree-seed and it seems to help a lot.

So I have rambled on enough, I tend to want to say way to much at times lol.

Thank you *Kiliki* for amazing siggy!