Topic: ER Visit
View Single Post
May 13th, 2013, 01:48 PM
Mega Super Mommy
So I called and had a follow up today with the midwife, and she really didn't do or tell me anything I already didn't know. When I asked how I could have been misdiagnosed, her explanation was that though really rare, a complete placenta previa could possibly move completely out of the way in just 9 days, which seems like a load of BS to me. She basically told me I didn't need to be monitored by u/s, just watch for bleeding. I already have my NT u/s next Tuesday, so they are going to be really thorough and check on what is really going on. I am kinda up in the air about what to do. I guess I could stay with them and just really have to push to be monitored, or I can start all over again in my search for another OB that is willing to let me VBAC as long as the complications clear up. Frustrated, but just taking things day by day. DH took the day off from work next week so he can go the appt with me, and I guess he and I will discuss what we are going to do after that. SCH Mommies, are there any other specific questions I should ask the OB?