View Single Post
May 13th, 2013, 01:50 PM
Platinum Supermommy
You ladies are cracking me up

General Life Updates:

DH is all set for his surgery on Thursday. I just found out we will be heading out to the hospital at 5 AM. . . a little early but at least I can have coffee (poor DH cant eat or drink anything after 6PM the night before)

We took Thor for his first big walk yesterday and he did really well. We even jogged around in the grass for a bit and he slept awesome last night. Makes me want to walk him every day I am sure my neighbors think I am crazy but I don't care it is so much fun.

On the TTC front. . . the closer we get to the green light to TTC the more excited and nervous I am getting. I am also finding myself overly obsessing about it all. I am constantly checking FF (as if it might change or something) to see when my next potential O date will be and worrying about if the doc will actually let me take my last beta a week early, or even worse what if she wont clear me at all I am thinking maybe I should just call her so I stop worrying about it but I wanted to wait until AF showed so I would have a better idea of when O would actually be.

Next Tuesday will be my 2 month confirmed negative and 5 weeks is supposed to be my final (but hoping she will let me move it up) So potentially 4 weeks until we can TTC again. . .

Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!

Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!