Topic: ER Visit
View Single Post
May 13th, 2013, 02:18 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I've had placenta previa with my first pg and a SCH with this one. I have been monitored for both and my obs are honestly very relaxed and not into unnecessary testing that seems very common in other areas. I did not have a complete placenta previa and it took months to move up! I can't remember now as it was 12 yrs ago, but I remember several monthly u/s to check on it. I got spoiled seeing my baby monthly.

I'm being seen every two weeks for the SCH. I'm not sure if its the normal schedule or because of having twins with a SCH. I'm to call and come in immediately if I have bleeding. I haven't had any so far. The SCH is on top/front of the babies. My OB is very relaxed and super positive. He's only been concerned when I tested positive for preterm labor in my last pg.

I'd ask for monitoring and put myself on as much rest as possible. With as much rest as I can manage and control of the normal uterine contractions, my SCH healed 50% in two weeks. I go back tomorrow to see how its looking/healing.