View Single Post
May 13th, 2013, 05:10 PM
Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
*sniff* I'm going to miss checking in daily with ya'll! Good update though... DH has a promising job offer. Went for the physical today, passed of course. He's lost enough weight that he didn't have to be tested for sleep apnea.. His BMI is no longer in the "obese" range! So he will probably be leaving at the end of the week, he has two weeks of training which is paid at about half rate, and then so much depends on when Baby decides to arrive. I'm almost hoping this one goes late... we haven't gotten anything we need for him/her, not even the birth kit. You'd think I'd have a bunch of stuff saved, and we do have enough clothes, but not so much as a single receiving blanket. But it is going to be at least another three weeks before we have any income. So I have no idea how all this is going to work out but trusting that it will work out somehow. I will certainly check in when we go to the library at least. Love you all, keep up the good work!

Robert: 20 Raechel: 18 Daniel: 15 Joseph: 13 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 7 Lucy Marie: 5 John Anthony: 2 AND Baby due Dec. 2015

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w); Francis (7-4-12 @12w); Charlie (1-19-15 @ 6w)

Congratulations Raechel and Kaleb, married May, 2015