Topic: Failed =(
View Single Post
May 13th, 2013, 06:49 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by melissamarie247 View Post
I hope so! I definitely did have a feeling early on about half way through second trimester that sugar made me feel funny and I stopped eating much of it and watched what I ate but apparently it wasn't enough. I told them and they didn't test early like they said they would so Im just finding out at 28+weeks. I hope hope hope its not too late if it is GD to turn it around and make sure little man doesnt get too big. Either way.. just glad to know that they are monitoring it now and testing with the 3 hour test even though that sugar drink makes me feel soo gross after.

Heres wishing all you ladies who did not take the test yet that you pass at just one hour.
With my youngest, I failed the 1 hr just barely and put off the 3 hour until like the last 4-6 weeks. I ended up losing 7 pounds on the diet and felt SO much better. They induced her one week early and she was actually my littlest baby at 7 lbs 13 oz. Her sister before her, (undiagnosed GD probably) was 9 lbs 2 oz and got stuck coming out. I'm sure that you caught it soon enough as our babies are still very little.