View Single Post
May 13th, 2013, 09:11 PM
Mega Super Mommy
16 weeks 2 days
So mommy's birthday and mothers day just happened, and let me tell you, I'm TIRED!!! We drove 4 hours to see the tulip festival and it rained so we really didn't enjoy a festival, but did have fun and visited with cousins, but for as little as I actually did I can't imagine feeling so tired!
That was Friday and Saturday, Sunday (mother's day) we slept in, went out to eat and just relaxed most of the day until after the kids naps when I had to go grocery shopping and oops left my wallet in the cart at Wal-mart, good thing it was dinner time and I had to go to Burgerking or I'd have driven 30 mins home before realizing I'd left it.... ack! pregnancy brain strikes again!
Daddy got me some flowers, Orchids!!! so pretty! I have to learn how to take care of them so they don't die and you can see them when you are born baby!
Then Monday (today) was my birthday, I'm 29 today. Don't worry I'll actually turn 30 next year, none of that 29 plus 1, or 2 junk, I'm proud of my life and so glad I'm where I am at my age! Daddy bought me a new radio for the kitchen, mine was totally broken and didn't get stations very well, and the CD player skipped really badly... so I'm thrilled about my presents!
We also had a midwife appointment today, I loved going, but after this weekend I wasn't thrilled to get back in the car for that long drive... Caeden Sapphira and Daddy were not too thrilled either.
Your heart beat was at 152 this time, 167 last time... my fundal height is still about 2-3 weeks ahead of where it should be, but that doesn't seem to concern anyone.
We should be getting an ultrasound scheduled soon, and then I'll get a peak at you! though I'm still determined to wait to hear whether you are a boy or girl when you are born!
That's all I've got for now baby! I can't wait to meet you!