View Single Post
May 14th, 2013, 01:54 AM
GothMom
Congrats on your baby!

I am still finding what I like but I still keep going back to the Sunbaby pockets. Lots of people complain about them but they work great for me and many women I know from my BID group. They are inexpensive and work very well in my opinion. I have tons of diapers of all prices & types but I find my sunbaby work plenty well & I enjoy them. I bought 24 size 2 pockets w/ 48 bamboo inserts from the actual site sunbabydiapers.com as they are cheaper there than buying from others here. They take a few weeks to get and the bamboo must be prepped but that's easy, just a bunch of washing & drying. For the first couple of months, I did Clotheez newborn prefolds(don't care for Imagines) w/ xs Thirsties covers w/ a snappi. Easy and effective & cheap! Those can be bought at greenmountaindiapers.com Keep it simple for now & then explore later. If you have questions on specific brands or types, let me know I was pretty scared to go for it but 5 months later and NO issues and we could not be happier in cloth!
Phoenix 12/14/01, Pascale 06/03/05
& baby Wren on 12/10/12