View Single Post
May 14th, 2013, 07:48 AM
Regular
Well I'm very emotional. Almost growing exponentially as the days progress. I wonder now if perhaps it's not too much estrogen? On the other hand it's been 19 years since I was pregnant with a boy and I also wonder if this change is due to "different" hormones? I'm not sure. Then there's the thought that maybe it's more than one, as I'm having "too many" symptoms.....sigh. I don't quite know.

See, with my first I didn't find out until I was 9 weeks. My only telltale sign was extreme exhaustion. Boy howdy! Then, with the first girl pregnancy, baby #2, I was very emo, and just ended up having too much estrogen I guess Then with the following 2 pregnancies, baby #3 and baby #4, also girls, I don't recall anything too profound in terms of hormone related. The only consistent symptom I've had with all of them is exhaustion! I'm not sure what to think of all that, but I do know that I can't wait to have that first sonogram/ultrasound in two weeks!

I also feel very bloated. The entire front side of my belly area is distended; basically from a little below my breasts to the bottom it just sticks out some. I know it's more bloating, not "showing." I will show, and probably in the coming 6 weeks, but for now, it's frustrating since mat clothes are too large, and my clothes are dwindling in terms of selection It's normal, I know, but lame nonetheless

More to come later...

Weee