View Single Post
May 14th, 2013, 11:23 AM
MOMMY to Evan 1/7/13
Send a message via Yahoo to minalyn Send a message via Skype™ to minalyn
Quote:
Originally Posted by mal91011 View Post
Funny story...

Max hasn't officially had a hair cut. BUT, at around 7 weeks old he had this patch on the lower part of the back of his head that was really long because everything around it was rubbing off from his bed. It kind of looked like a mini mullet. Well, hubby was giving Max a bath and i was in his room folding his clothes when suddenly i hear this sound that sounded suspciously like hair clippers buzzing... I realized what was going on a barged into the bathroom as hubby was finishing shaving the back of Max's head.

He couldn't figure out why i was angry!! I wasn't angry that he shaved that mullet off, but i was defintely sad that he didn't include me in on the decision and i wasn't there for Max's technically first hair cut!
DH wanted to do the same thing!! I said no no no. You better not touch my baby's hair! I swear we would have a HUGE problem if were to cut Evan hair. Yes we're in the militray and yes you're use to short hair but my baby's hair will "flow" till he's at least 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MammaWannaBe View Post
Vivi has an insane amount of hair but luckily it's coming in pretty evenly. It's a tad too long in the front but she rocks a side part to deal with that.

I honestly can't imagine cutting her hair but it's already down her neck in the back so I feel like she will need one sooner rather than later! Also if she has sort of thinner blonde hair like my hubby it might get tangled more so cutting it would be easiest. Idk we'll see. I'll definitely save a lock and probably tear up over it lol

Ditto on the tearing up.. I can already see it! This from the mom who thought she wouldn't cry after dropping him off at daycare for the first time. Oh it was an ugly cry I tell ya.