View Single Post
May 14th, 2013, 11:58 AM
Awesomesauce
Anyone else jump right out of your skin when you're asleep and the phone rings? It is comparable to a bucket of ice cold water being dumped on me, with a follow up dose of all-day heartburn. After a wake up like that there is no falling back asleep for me. I am seriously dragging a** today again, because BF's family cannot get it through their heads that it is rude to call at an hour when they know someone isn't awake. After eight years of us living together they have not caught on or do not care that we are not early risers. By all means if it is an emergency then call, but it NEVER has been. Of course he won't put his phone on silent, bob knows why! Vibrate wakes me up anyway. He falls back asleep at the drop of a hat so it doesn't bother him. I think I need to start calling them at 1, 2, and 3am just so they know what it feels like.

I know I'm tired, pissy, and pregnant and probably over-complainant. I'm really not looking forward to taking this final with three hours of sleep though. If they keep this crap up after the baby is born someone is going to get a serious verbal whipping from me

Thanks so much Claire for my awesome siggy

Last edited by NinjaCakes; May 15th, 2013 at 11:42 AM.