View Single Post
May 14th, 2013, 11:32 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I love my little guy's nursery. It's so pretty and calming in there, and it's full of things that make me happy. I had a hard time narrowing down what my favourite aspects are.

Outfit(s): The first is one that I bought, and I think is cute and funny, the second is a gift from my grandmother. She made the same thing for DD in purple when she was born.

Toy/Plushie: I couldn't pick just one because they all go together. I've been collecting little woodland animals whenever I see them and I think they look so sweet all together. The little red and white toadstool is actually a rattle, that I made myself out of felt.

Practical Item(s): I love the crib that we got. I love that it's a crib/changer combo with storage, and that it converts into a toddler and then double bed, and I love that I got it on sale for less than $200. I also love my rocker/recliner. It's so much more comfortable than the wooden glider that we had when DD was a baby.

Decorative: Hands down, I love my birch tree wall decal the best. It ties the whole room together, and just makes it serene in there.