View Single Post
  #5  
May 14th, 2013, 01:42 PM
kelbaby kelbaby is offline
Regular
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 87
I completely agree about not jumping into being induced. However, I have a form of Muscular Dystrophy. My muscles are very weak and so I have a chance of having to have a c section anyway. They think I will be ok if he is small enough. So for me it might be a better decision to try and induce around 39 weeks. Of course I want what is best for baby, but I don't think having a rough labor because he is so big would be good for him either.
I want to do everything I can not to have a c section because it will be so hard on my body to recover. I use a wheelchair, so not moving around could cause blood clots and all kinds of things that will effect the recovery from a c section.
It will be a big decision. I hope I just naturally go into labor a little early.
Reply With Quote